Welcome to the Deepfake Studio
Here you will be able to produce your own deepfakes with any one of our available face sets.
Just create a job, upload a video, and pick your face set.
You must be logged in to create a job.
- Processes for creating a deepfake streamlined into an easy user experience
- Easy setup - select face set, upload video, click enter queue
- Model settings
- Uses deepfacelab with a default SAE128 model. Settings are currently fixed at 8 batch size
- Adjustable conversion settings
- Current settings that are adjustable includes erosion, blur, and face-scale
- Real-time stream
- The output of the processes used to produce deepfakes will be streamed live to all users with access to the Active Jobs page. This includes training and converting previews
- View results
- Results can be viewed directly in your My Jobs page after a job has been completed
- You can directly publish your results to the front page of the site after a job has been completed
- Dedicated model slot
- model files won't be shared with other users
- Resuming Jobs
- Jobs may fail due to unexpected errors. This resume function will be able to continue where you left off in training and converting while keeping your queue position
- With the dedicated model slot, you can now train your model with the same face set until you are satisfied with your results or use a different face set with the same source video
- With the dedicated model slot, you can now convert the same model/face set using different settings